• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

kathelim

quick question. I emailed the fleet processor and ocsquestions@navy.mil about it, but never got a response.

For miscellaneous documents (i.e. training certs), is there a preferred placement for it in the OCS application? They updated the checklist and that spot was replaced with the SS Card.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone good luck with the upcoming board! If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to reach out. I was recently selected in the April board and have over 15 years of active duty experience, so I’m more than willing to help out where I can.

Nnamdi25

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone good luck with the upcoming board! If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to reach out. I was recently selected in the April board and have over 15 years of active duty experience, so I’m more than willing to help out where I can.
Are you an E6 or E7 tryna gauge my chances

GoVols03

SNFO Select
E6 with 15 years of active service so if they picked me then your chances are decent as long as ASTB score is good and GPA is good. I had 52 6/6/7 and GPA 3.71

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
quick question. I emailed the fleet processor and ocsquestions@navy.mil about it, but never got a response.

For miscellaneous documents (i.e. training certs), is there a preferred placement for it in the OCS application? They updated the checklist and that spot was replaced with the SS Card.

Unless your certification is a private pilots license and even so, don’t have any sort of benefit for the board.