• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

I'm glad there are some other oldies on here 😅 twice in the past week when a couple of NAs learned about my goal they both immediately said, "aren't you too old?"
Yea most people you interact with have no idea what they are talking about, don’t listen to them.
To be fair they changed the age requirements not too long ago and they were very strict on them as in absolutely no waivers. They were strict enough that if a person was rolled in OCS and that roll would cause them to commission after the max age they would have to redesignate, we had one.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
To be fair they changed the age requirements not too long ago and they were very strict on them as in absolutely no waivers. They were strict enough that if a person was rolled in OCS and that roll would cause them to commission after the max age they would have to redesignate, we had one.
Thank god they did or my dream would be dead.

pcola478

That’s wild. I’m definitely grateful it’s been changed

Pringles

I swear... every time I get a push notification from AirWarriors saying there's been a reply to this thread I expect it to be someone saying "THE RESULTS ARE IN THE RESULTS ARE IN" and my (medically waivered) heart skips a beat.

On that note...

8n4hiy.png

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
I swear... every time I get a push notification from AirWarriors saying there's been a reply to this thread I expect it to be someone saying "THE RESULTS ARE IN THE RESULTS ARE IN" and my (medically waivered) heart skips a beat.

On that note...

8n4hiy.png
Don't expect them till next week at the earliest

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I think I responded to everyone who asked me to check the at board list for yall. If I forgot anyone hit me up.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
My NFO buddy said when he was going through OCS that the DI's would make them count pushups together until they hit a number they liked. The candidates eventually caught on that the Di's weren't actually expecting a number, so they would eventually get to 16 (which was their class number) and just repeat 16, 16, 16, 16 until the DI's were happy.
I'm expecting something similar to that happening if we all end up in the same OCS class. I'm excited to hopefully get to go through this together.
Best of luck, everyone!!!
lol I think I know who you’re talking about. If he went this past year, I’m pretty sure he was the only aviator in the entire class

DucatiBiscotti

Forklift Certified
I didn’t think it had been on my mind too much but my alarm went off when I was at work yesterday and my heart skipped as I tore my phone out of my pocket expecting to see my recruiter’s name. I think this board has tunneled its way into my inner psyche like the Underminer from The Incredibles

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
I didn’t think it had been on my mind too much but my alarm went off when I was at work yesterday and my heart skipped as I tore my phone out of my pocket expecting to see my recruiter’s name. I think this board has tunneled its way into my inner psyche like the Underminer from The Incredibles
Luckily, I will learn that the results are out from here rather than my recruiter. I understand feeling like this board is all or nothing but trust me, it isn't. Just take a breather, focus on something productive and you'll eventually hear the news, hopefully good news.

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
Luckily, I will learn that the results are out from here rather than my recruiter. I understand feeling like this board is all or nothing but trust me, it isn't. Just take a breather, focus on something productive and you'll eventually hear the news, hopefully good news.
What do you mean this isn’t all or nothing?! This is the last board ever, haven’t you heard?

AndrewL

Oh no! you're right! the Navy will NEVER need pilots after this IT'S OVER!!!!!
They’re actually just getting rid of all officer recruiting at all after this board. So this is the FINAL board. After this, it’s all Joever 😔IMG_4105.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tyr