• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

WorldWar33.3

I'm back! A lot has changed since last time I was on here.
I'm applying to the board following this one thru ISPP.

Question about the Flag Letter:
Is it really necessary for my Aviation ISPP application?

Another one:
Since I don't have an aviation rate, am I going to see a lot of hurdles?

Thanks guys.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
Just so you are aware NRC rubber stamps 99% of waivers now, they do that so the board is the one to make the actual decision on the waiver, when the results come out is when you will get the actual result.
They sent me an official letter with a letterhead. Is that the same thing as “rubber stamp”

tward1512

I'm back! A lot has changed since last time I was on here.
I'm applying to the board following this one thru ISPP.

Question about the Flag Letter:
Is it really necessary for my Aviation ISPP application?

Another one:
Since I don't have an aviation rate, am I going to see a lot of hurdles?

Thanks guys.
Yes. The flag letter is very crucial and it’s listed in the program authorization as a requirement.

I don’t think so. As long as you meet the requirements of the program it shouldn’t matter the rate.

hhwatson

I’m a sophomore in college with a 3.72 GPA in Electrical Engineering. I’ve been a Navy reservist for almost 2 years. I want go SNA when I graduate. What are some things I should be doing now to better my chances in the future? What’s some advice you think will help me? Thank you for the help!

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I’m a sophomore in college with a 3.72 GPA in Electrical Engineering. I’ve been a Navy reservist for almost 2 years. I want go SNA when I graduate. What are some things I should be doing now to better my chances in the future? What’s some advice you think will help me? Thank you for the help!
There is a navy program called the BDCP it’s the bachelor’s degree completion program I’m send a link but you should def talk to an officer recruiter cause I’m not sure if you can use it as your a reservist

Nnamdi25

Does anyone have the pilot board schedule for the rest of the year? The one I have the last board I see is in July.

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
That link says this SNA board's goal is to do the final picks for FY24 SNA/SNFO quotas, but I thought everyone now agreed this board was the first for FY25 quotas? Am I missing something here?
1711733565143.png
Might be outdated, here's the updated one

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
Hm, that wording says 4/4 though, wouldn't that imply this is the last pilot board for FY25 quotas? Which definitely wouldn't make sense
This is the 4th and last board of the fiscal year 2024 but it's picking for FY25 quota. At least that's my understanding