• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 218

The_Pants

Either there are really only a few of us, or not many applicants know about this site. I always see the Navy OCS SNA/NFO Board forum blowing up with 50+ pages....

Anyways, I am anxious and awaiting results. Best of luck to us all.

What are ya'll doing to pass the time?

drewsivemac

Either there are really only a few of us, or not many applicants know about this site. I always see the Navy OCS SNA/NFO Board forum blowing up with 50+ pages....

Don't worry. You aren't crazy, there's a few more of here. I'm trying for 219 Air currently. Unfortunately couldn't get to NAMI in time for the board this week. Headed to NAMI 8DEC. Hopefully, that's enough time to get PQed for 219. I will require a PRK waiver but that should be it. Running a 295 right now. Graduated from James Madison with a 3.01. Other greenweights, but I don't aim to bore anyone.

The wait seems forever for me as well. Stay motivated gentlemen, we will get there.

rob321

I'm a 218 candidate.

Looking forward to hearing how myself and all of you guys fare in the coming weeks! Good luck

Male - 23
Ground Contract
293 pft
3.29 gpa - Political Science

I'm in my last semester at university, so I have quite a few distractions from this wait. I think there are just a few of us,

PT and I'm in my final semester at university. Plenty to keep busy. Anxiously awaiting that phone call that will come out of nowhere. I don't think there are too many of us going up for this board.

Derek Johnston

Man, this is the exact feeling I had waiting for responses from colleges 5 years ago and I guess I'm substituting collegeconfidential for airwarriors to pass the time, haha. Best of luck to you all, hopefully we'll be freezing together in January.

The_Pants

hopefully we'll be freezing together in January.
It's going to be cold as @#$%. PTing outside when its probably 32 or below is going to be brutal. I can't imagine what the Quigley will be like during winter...it'll be intense!

^^^offinthecorner...there might not be too many of us only because the winter class is the smallest of the OCS classes. That might be due to female exemption.

Last edited:
It's going to be cold as @#$%. PTing outside when its probably 32 or below is going to be brutal. I can't imagine what the Quigley will be like during winter...it'll be intense!

^^^offinthecorner...there might not be too many of us only because the winter class is the smallest of the OCS classes. That might be due to female exemption.
I also think there are so few of us because there isn't a huge surge of graduating college seniors applying for the winter class. Chances are the majority of those who got picked up for the summer class were from the class of '14.

Also, we had snow where I live this weekend. I sure as hell capitalized on that opportunity to train in the cold. Might as well get used to running in the cold now.