• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 193

zuggerat

just got back from a pool event with my OSO... simulated OCS day... it was amazing... we did drill, 5 paragraph order, fire team formations, hand signals, SULE I assaults, ate MRE's, PFT test (got myself a nice 270)... it was amazing.... IM FVCKIN PUMPED!!!! but now i gotta wait 6 more months... oh well:icon_tong

scarfacekracker

Good to hear that you enjoyed your fun filled day. Good job on the PFT. Keep working on your PFT and you will hit that 300 soon. Good Luck.

Spartan79

Our district went to a Pre-OCS weekend training, and it was MOTIVATING! We went through similar activities....with an extra day we had time for a few more classes, a 6 mile hump, an obstacle course, and a LRC....I'm still psyched to get there! It will do amazing things for your workouts!

To kcpike11: CONGRATS!

I'll see you both in the fall!!!

Scarface_F/L

OCC 193, here we go!
Congrats,
I am awaiting the results. Hoping to get the Air contract as well, just got endorsed by the Installations West Commanding Gen. so Ill find out in AUG. Hope to see you all down there.

maineiac515

OCC 193
My OSO office hasn't done anything like that, hmm. I guess OCS will be that much more of a surprise. Perhaps it is better being more in the dark.
Oh well, see you guys down there in the fall.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
i know the thread had kinda died by has anyone else heard about 193 yet?

I just heard that my packet has been sent up. I'm told by my OSO that I don't have anything to worry about as far as getting selected for NFO or not, but I won't rest easy until I get word one way or another. I'm told we'll hear back within a week or so.

PFT: 263
ASTB: 8/8/7
University of North Florida
Psychology
We won't mention my sad GPA. :icon_tong

Screamtruth

นักมวย
My brother just got picked up for 193......................

I am excited for him, eventhough he is a "sir". I'll never salute him anyway.:D

Good luck to you guys; If I had a chance to do it all over...............

E-4's rule the world anyways.

Semper Fi.

zuggerat

congratulations zilch and screamtruth's brother... everyone stay safe, dont do anything stupid, see u all in the fall

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
My packet is complete.

8/8/8 67
3.14 GPA Polysci at FSU
285 Official PFT, probably above 290 now
Contact Lense Waiver approved

Waiting to be released by the Army :icon_rage

T-man

*yawn* man, that was a long nap :) it's been forever since I've posted on here. But all for good reason.

My app has been resubmitted (went to 190 last fall and was dropped).

NFO Contract
6/7/7
280 PFT (20/90/19:40)
98 ASVAB
Whitworth College
BS Computer Science
BS Mathematics
3.0 GPA
Age and prior OCS waivers approved

After being dropped from OCS last fall, I took my Platoon CO's advice and enlisted in the Reserves for the sole purpose of going through boot camp before returning to OCS. I'm now stationed in 29 Palms waiting for my MOS training to pick up. Irony of it is, I just found out that the next class won't pick up until after I ship to OCS if I'm accepted.

Todd022

T-man...i like your plan for the go-around on OCS. Might have to keep that play in mind for myself. If you don't mind me asking...why'd you get dropped first time at OCS? I'm leaving for 193 in Oct., just trying to find out as much as I can, thanks

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Good news

Update: It's official! I'm set to go for OCC 193 with an NFO contract. I wasn't nearly this thrilled when I got accepted to college, even!

I hope to see you all there. I'm sure it'll be an experience. :icon_smil