• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 190 acceptance (merged)

T-man

Selected!!!

Just got the word (unofficially) from my OSO. Selected for 190!

Stats:
27, male
PFT: 260 (20/87/22:22)
ASVAB: 98
ASTB: 6/7/7
LORs: Fire Chief, coworkers/bosses, Profs.
GPA: 3.0 (2x B.S.: Computer Science, Mathematics)
contract: NFO (air)

See you all on Oct 8th! OOOOOOHRAAAAAAAH!!!!!

tperng

Nebulae said:
Just got the call from my OSO, I'm "unofficially" in for OCC 190 as an NFO! Just out of curiosity...are there any other females going?

Here's one more. :) See you there!

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
I just got the call, I'm in for 190 Air! I'll see you all in October!

254 PFT
24 ACT
9/8/7 ASTB
3.14 Aviation Technology

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Hey there doggon friggin congratulations, Candidates. Stay motivated and Semper Fi, Doc

tougs9

Just graduated August 12th occ 189 and the best advice I can give you is do not sweat the small stuff. People will fail evaluated events and think there gonna get dropped. The point is if you fail something do not let it get you down just don't make a habit of it. Ocs is really not hard at all just go down there in shape and take care of your feet when you get there.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Blip said:
Does anybody know approximately how many canidates will be at 190?

Justin

Best guess based on multiple previous companies would be about 350 give or take, which means that only about 230 - 250 will actually graduate. Best of luck.

Blip

Just got word from my OSO that I got bumped to 191 instead of 190. He said the board decided to accept no air contracts from the west coast.
Anybody else here the same, I am kind of dumb founded at the moment. Seems like plenty of people here are being accepted air and he originally said I had been accepted for 190.

Signed,

Lost and confused....:icon_long

E6286

OCC 191 Select
That doesn't make sense. Why would they not accept any air contracts from a particular coast? Something seems fishy there.

Nebulae

Nebulae
Blip said:
Just got word from my OSO that I got bumped to 191 instead of 190. He said the board decided to accept no air contracts from the west coast.
Anybody else here the same, I am kind of dumb founded at the moment. Seems like plenty of people here are being accepted air and he originally said I had been accepted for 190.

Signed,

Lost and confused....:icon_long
My OSO said that no "pilot" slots were given out for 190. But NFO slots were. Which is what I'm in. Sorry that you got bumped and best of luck to you in 191.

Glen

Space Monkey said:
I'm a little lazy so how many priors on the board are going to be kicking the ---- out of OCS with me!

There will be approximately 36 prior enlisted guys and girls with you at 190, myself included.

Glen Out!

Blip

My OSO said that no "pilot" slots were given out for 190. But NFO slots were. Which is what I'm in. Sorry that you got bumped and best of luck to you in 191.

Good Luck at 190!

Justin

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Blip said:
@Nebulae

Who's your OSO in LA?

This might be better handled by a PM...Its a bad idea to go around posting names, ranks, phone numbers for officers on here...just my opinion.