• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 188 Who's Going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trongod46

pilot
so what time does anyone plan on checking in for those driving, i was shooting for after lunch, get one good last meal in for awhile?

JTD

where are you driving in from?

*edit : now realize you are probably driving from Huntington Beach.

trongod46

pilot
but im going to be coming from florida im leaving cali next week to go home for a while. plan on stopping at new river to visit some friends stationed there. (thats the east coast air station)

Greaper007

You're entering a world of pain
Question about under armour stuff. What kind are you guys getting, and how many pairs of it? I went to the store in my area and all they had for the cold wx gear were the mock turtle necks. I'm guessing that's not going to go over well with our uniforms. Plus the stuff is pretty pricey (50.00 for top 50.00 for bottom). Do you guys really think it's worth it, or is there something else just as good for less?

eman22

Heading to the 188 class from Pittsburgh, PA. Just got back from a trip to Ireland to see my grandfather before I take off. I figured I'd touch base here and see what's happening. Better late than never. See all of you in Quantico in about week. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.