• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-184

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

I have but it is not official becuase the General has not sighned anything so that is probably why your oso has not said anything. Im from NJ

thepilot33

I am working with the Buffalo office, but I am not sure what district they fall under. I am going back to California, where I live, on Thursday and would like to know whether to get ready for OCS or try another branch. After all, OCT 5 is almost a month away!

perchul

well I'm southeast and still don't know, I think the rest of us will find out on the same day.

thepilot33

This whole process takes way to long. Once the board decides who is selected the results should be sent out. If different individuals need to sign off or look over those selected, then why not include that in the timeframe the board meets. If I can interview with a guard unit on Sunday and get the results the next day; and those are some of the slowest individuals in the military, then something could be done to speed up the pace!
Sorry, just venting some of my frustrations, all I have gotten lately from different military branches is long waits, or rejections.

Status
Not open for further replies.