• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR

Firelife12

Hello, I’m reposting my question from another tread

“I graduated with a B.S. in Biology from a UCLA..with a 2.9 GPA. I took the OAR with no prior studying and scored a 45…SWO is my first choice. My recruiter is aiming to send my package for the February 2024 board. Should I submit my current stats or retake? My only gripe is that only the most current score is accepted not the highest which is why I am hesitating to retake it now.

If it matters, I am 23”

Average Monke

A primate with internet access

“I graduated with a B.S. in Biology from a UCLA..with a 2.9 GPA. I took the OAR with no prior studying and scored a 45…SWO is my first choice. My recruiter is aiming to send my package for the February 2024 board. Should I submit my current stats or retake? My only gripe is that only the most current score is accepted not the highest which is why I am hesitating to retake it now.

If it matters, I am 23
If you have time before the board, I would study and retake. If not, roll the dice.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

If it matters, I am 23”

You don't need to post multiple threads

GroundPounder

If it matters, I am 23”
I would think that being 23 inches tall might pose a problem, since you did ask if it mattered.

TLC90

While on OHARP, the NOPO (head of officer recruiting) visited our NTAG. He said it as a joke, but mentioned that if you have a pulse, a college degree, and a motivational letter that says it has been a dream of yours since a little kid to drive ships for the Navy, you will get selected for SWO.

The selection board is quite thorough and they do read your motivational letters. I know that SWO recruitment slowed down this past summer, so results may vary. It doesn't hurt to retake the test and get 50+.

exNavyOffRec

While on OHARP, the NOPO (head of officer recruiting) visited our NTAG. He said it as a joke, but mentioned that if you have a pulse, a college degree, and a motivational letter that says it has been a dream of yours since a little kid to drive ships for the Navy, you will get selected for SWO.

The selection board is quite thorough and they do read your motivational letters. I know that SWO recruitment slowed down this past summer, so results may vary. It doesn't hurt to retake the test and get 50+.
SWO is one that sometime does and sometimes does not read the statements, it is funny how some designators always read them, some never do, and then you have SWO that it just depends on if the board starts on an odd or even numbered day LOL.