• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

O-week Housing

Will_T

Will_T
I am leaving for O-week next Sunday, and am curious about housing for the week and a half I will be there.
Will I be in this kind of housing:
full-metal-jacket.jpg
(Yea, that's Full Metal Jacket)
or like this?:
checkin.jpg
I am going to be staying at Newport Naval Base.
Thanks.

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
it depends on your unit. our freshmen will be in the squad bay but other units may do it differently

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I don't believe there's squad bays in Newport. You'll probably be in King or Nimitz Hall, and neither have squad bays. Probably closer to the second picture.

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
i can call up my friend at bu who happens to be in charge of your o week hehe :icon_smil

Will_T

Will_T
Yea, thanks guys. I know whose in charge of O-week too, I've been to the unit many times and have visited with the LT in charge of O-week/freshmen (an airwarriors, who I think is a member of this site, or at least knows of it) and CAPT, but I just wanted to ask a question that seemed to trivial to waste their time with.
And I never tried to hide my identity (as my username suggests, my name is "Will T-something"), because I'm not ashamed of anything I have to say.
And Yardstick, if you did call your friend, and caused me some crap at O-week, thanks, it means alot to me :icon_tong

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
If you're bored, check out the Northwest wing of Nimitz Hall, first deck. Just be loud... :icon_smil