• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phiman

Just wondering if anyone had any insight into what to expect or how to prepare for NSI. Thanks.

Phiman

Goin in a couple of weeks too. Nope, not prior enlisted, I'm a 2 year ROTC kid so I will be the youngin with no military experience and absolutely no idea what is going on. That's why I'm trying to do a little research to prepare myself as best as possible.

Phiman

Naval Science Institute in Newport. Basically it teaches the ECP and 2 year NROTC folks what they missed in the first two years of NROTC. But that's about all I know about it.

RotorResQ

I believe they are running two different NSI classes. You will be in the tougher one. Its like OCS. Drill instructors in your face and all. The other class is for STA 21 students, all priors. Its not as hard core because we have all been to boot camp before.

If you keep your mouth shut, do what they tell you, and study hard you should have no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.