• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSI Graduation Ceremony

Mustang64p

pilot
Hello everyone,

I will graduate NSI with a lot of you on April 15th 2011. My question is this. What type of ceremony is there following NSI? I plan on having my wife in attendance but is it worth the parents coming etc? While I will no doubt be excited and proud of the accomplishment, it is an awfully long drive/ flight if it is nothing more than a "thanks for coming heres a piece of paper". While obviously it will not be as momentous as my comissioning ceremony, I would like to know if it is worth some extended family coming. I tried looking but I couldn't find any info on it anywhere. Thanks for the input and your time.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
It's more like the last day of T-ball...there's pizza, cake, everybody gets a trophy, and then you go home.

Wareal

Contributor
NSI "graduation"

I attended a dinner for my son's NSI graduation 7/9/10. The meal was good and there was a nice slide show of the NSI class experience. I'm glad I went. It's 500 miles plus from Virginia, so I flew.

Mustang64p

pilot
It's more like the last day of T-ball...there's pizza, cake, everybody gets a trophy, and then you go home.

Lol, I like the analogy. That's pretty much what I expected. Thanks for the answers everyone. I'll spare the rest of the family from this one.