• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesty

I'm want to now that if I join NROTC can I be able to transfer to a college that have a aviation major and NROTC?

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
There is a guy in my unit that did that after a semester at some other University, so I believe it is possible. You should probably talk to the units that you are going to start at and transfer to. Plus make sure you have everything squared away as far as transfering colleges goes. It would really be best if you actually talk to the respective units, considering they are the ones that will be dealing with all your paper work. What schools?

sesty

I'm thinking about transfer from Florida A&M Univerity to Hamption University where the pilot degree is offered.

Dickwest83

From experience, I can tell you that a transfer is possible, yet alot of work. The most important thing about a transfer is that the tuition at the second school is not higher than your current tuition. You also do need some kind of valid reason, like you said about wanting to obtain a degree that is unavailable at your current university. One thing I HIGHLY RECOMMEND about transferring is finding out about the Unit you'll be transferring into. Units all vary and it is quite possible that you could be going to a Unit that kind of sucks. Just keep that in mind. Feel free to PM me about the specifics of transferring.

FSUMIDN

P-3 TACCO
You have to request transfer of scholarship from NETC and it must be to a cheaper school. Who is this? It doesn't get much cheaper than FAMU.

thornton

WannaBEaP3gal

Jacksonville University is one the few universities affiliated with a major airline (ComAir/Delta), I'm not an aviation major there, but it's a very popular major here, and we have one of the biggest NROTC units in the country. I highly recommend it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.