• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Intel Board

Goob83

None
Goob, does that mean the board hasn't met yet? I'm asking because I missed the Nov. 1 deadline by a bit and would like to make this one if possible.
there will be no more new kits added as I understand it, but I suppose since they had to send kits out you may have been included. I have no positive info or for sure information on this SOrry bout that.

joshmf

Just heard from my recruiter, Pro-Rec'd for Intel. That was a long wait, but certainly worth it. So, let's see how this Final Select process goes.

egolnick

Really bummed. Non-select. No real explination besides low ASTB score. recruiter said everything else was perfect besides the ASTB. He said that I should just re-take it. I have a 3.9 GPA, officer on my rugby team, along with a bunch of extra carriculars, as well as worked in Intel with the USCG, great LORs, my ASTB score was a 40 4/4/4/ (yeah I know). Any suggestions as to why I didn't get selected?

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
...............ASTB score was a 40 4/4/4/ (yeah I know). Any suggestions as to why I didn't get selected?

I think everything else sounds good. I recommend studying and retaking the ASTB. DO you know how many were selected? Number of package at board? Quotas could have been low. Good Luck!

badger16

None
Really bummed. Non-select. No real explination besides low ASTB score. recruiter said everything else was perfect besides the ASTB. He said that I should just re-take it. I have a 3.9 GPA, officer on my rugby team, along with a bunch of extra carriculars, as well as worked in Intel with the USCG, great LORs, my ASTB score was a 40 4/4/4/ (yeah I know). Any suggestions as to why I didn't get selected?

Thats a bummer man... Just study your arse off everyday until you can retake your ASTB again, and destroy it. PM me if you have any questions on the test. I got a 7/7/6 57 in march but i've been helping friends who are getting ready to take the test so I still have been keeping up with info for it. My first tip would be read every ASTB thread on this site for any scrap of gouge you can find. Good luck to you!

Goob83

None

DID you get interviews from INTEL OFFICER? Your scores are not competitve for BDCP INTEL, but not knowing anthing about you, I can tell you nothing more.