• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

Infinitedouble

Confirmed to be on the NOV board. Pro-Rec N last time, but feeling very good about this submission. What changed? Slightly higher OAR score, much higher GPA (Master's Program), and a stronger motivational statement. Best of luck to you all!!
How did you confirm?

parkers18

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
How did you confirm?
I think she was referring to word given per her recruiter. The list wasn't out when she posted that.
I received word that my package would be reviewed at the November board by one of the fleet processors. That should coincide with being on the list. Out of 306 applicants, it was posted by one of our shipmates that about 40 to 50 look to be fleet fleet applicants.

Acsantosus

I think she was referring to word given per her recruiter. The list wasn't out when she posted that.
I received word that my package would be reviewed at the November board by one of the fleet processors. That should coincide with being on the list. Out of 306 applicants, it was posted by one of our shipmates that about 40 to 50 look to be fleet fleet applicants.
Yes I have seen the list and have also posted the link on how to get to it.

Acsantosus

I received an email for a fingerprint appt for my TS clearance
Why do you need a TS Clearance at this point? When I was in Submarine school. They didn’t start our TS investigation until we were in the final stage of the pipeline. And I wasn’t “ read in” until I got to the boat.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
Why do you need a TS Clearance at this point? When I was in Submarine school. They didn’t start our TS investigation until we were in the final stage of the pipeline. And I wasn’t “ read in” until I got to the boat.
I'm an IT. So perhaps it's timing just coincides with my OCS application. I have also heard that some commands try to fill from within when an applicant could possibly come back O vice Enlisted.

I've been told to remain competitive within rate until I actually don bars.

Not yet. I think they only call you when they need some clarification on your SF86.
That’s so strange. I didn’t get any calls last go around. But this time I got a call, and an email. Asked my recruiter and he said that Wasnt the normal process. ?

kyaunaking

After I was Pro Rec Y in September I had my Secret clearance investigation. Met with someone and they just verified everything that was inputted in NASIS (address, employment, references, etc. if you have anything criminal they will talk about this there as well) but it is standard procedure to have clearance before school because if you do not get clearance then you cannot go forward with the program if it requires specific clearance levels. (this is what I was told by my recruiter)

BigRisk54

That’s so strange. I didn’t get any calls last go around. But this time I got a call, and an email. Asked my recruiter and he said that Wasnt the normal process. ?
My recruiter told me they shouldn’t call unless they need clarification. Most of the time they can get it from the references you list. Weird, hope everything works out for you!

Acsantosus

After I was Pro Rec Y in September I had my Secret clearance investigation. Met with someone and they just verified everything that was inputted in NASIS (address, employment, references, etc. if you have anything criminal they will talk about this there as well) but it is standard procedure to have clearance before school because if you do not get clearance then you cannot go forward with the program if it requires specific clearance levels. (this is what I was told by my recruiter)
For a secret clearance that make sense but why a TS?