• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nov 08 Supply Board

Navy_DT

Anyone else pro rec'd for Supply in the Nov boards? If so, have you heard back if you were final select... again, if so do you know when you are leaving out to OCS? I am still pending a medical waiver but have been pro rec'd

Navy_DT

Yeah it was pretty competitive this time... I heard there were just over 200 applicants and like 15 selected. My recruiter initially called to tell me I was not pro rec'd and then called ma back two days later and said that I was ??? He said my name just didnt appear on the "list" but in my electronic file apparently I had a signed letter saying I was... very weird. Anyway, so now my situation is that I am waiting for my medical waiver to be signed off on. It is pending more documentation which I just met with my recruiter like an hour ago and gave him. Hopefully its enough!