• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norfolk area STA-21 Selectees

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
EM1 why reenlist? Obviously not star, no srb... Should I be doing this?

Come on Lucky! At this stage of the game how could not have already known about this?? You think the Navy's just going to give you this opportunity without getting something from you in return? Nothing in this life is free brother, you have to pay for EVERYTHING!

On another note, I'm going to start a new thread for the info on everyone and add where people are going to college and their expected grad/commission month and year....

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
EM1 why reenlist? Obviously not star, no srb... Should I be doing this?

it depends upon when your current EAOS is.. I think you can extend for up to 2 years, eveything beyond that must be a re-enlistment.

EM1

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Question for you married guys stationed in Norfolk. Where do you think I should have my wife register for Tricare at? We are planning on living somewhere in the middle of Virginia Beach and Norfolk. I'm assuming there's more than one facility there and I'm wondering if it makes a difference since we just found out she's about 5 weeks pregnant. Thanks for any advice on the matter.

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
Question for you married guys stationed in Norfolk. Where do you think I should have my wife register for Tricare at? We are planning on living somewhere in the middle of Virginia Beach and Norfolk. I'm assuming there's more than one facility there and I'm wondering if it makes a difference since we just found out she's about 5 weeks pregnant. Thanks for any advice on the matter.

Sorry no advice but,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

k_smittay

PM sent