• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norfolk area STA-21 Selectees

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Head's up to everyone waiting for the word that our orders have been requested! Got this from Ed today:

"Orders have not been requested yet. Check back after the 15th.
v/r
Ed Straten"

So it's looking like end of December, beginning of January we'll have them!

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
Fellas i was wondering, did it take 3 weeks for anyone elses physical to come back qualified? All my stuff was received November 16 by pensacola and since then its read pending BUMED review... I'm gettin a lil bit nervous... Ed told me that they are backed up now... maybe it was from the Thanksgiving holiday but I'm just curious if I'm by myself on this one...:confused:

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Hey, EM1... It took a while for mine to come back.. and I sent mine in pretty early...

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
thats cool. i guess i'll just be very patient. kinda wanted to get my order request sent out with that first group. ON A BETTER NOTE, I JUST GOT DONE WATCHIN FLIGHT OPS!!!!! MAN I'M SO FREAKIN PUMPED!!! I KEPT LOOKIN AT THE BACK SEAT GUY... Its crazy cuz i love being out here now just so i can see the fly boys do there thing...

Lightning26

Finally!!!!!! after waiting since the 9th of November, Bumed has finally said I am qualified:) This is without any waivers and for CORE. So anyone else out there waiting might want to check their status again. If it's not there, hang in there it will eventually come. I think;)

OneBadSSS

Finally!!!!!! after waiting since the 9th of November, Bumed has finally said I am qualified:) This is without any waivers and for CORE. So anyone else out there waiting might want to check their status again. If it's not there, hang in there it will eventually come. I think;)

Congrats!

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
Thanks for the info. Mine left BUMED today also. now just waiting on NOMI. If history repeats that should be done tomorrow. Thank god. I have butterflies just thinkin about being that guy that gets dropped. To all the guys that haven't gotten there's back yet good luck to you and keep on top of it. Now i think i'll run upstairs and watch somemore night flight ops... Pumped up now.

OneBadSSS

Congrats to Flamedog! Also, here's a question: What's everyone selected for? I know the obvious ones and I'll list them below, but there are many posters here in this forum that just have "registered user" under their name...

So far its:

OneBadSSS - PILOT - BOOST in Feb '08
K_Smittay - PILOT - BOOST in Feb '08
Haubby - CORE - BOOST in Feb '08
NukeET1 (ETC) - PILOT - NSI in Feb '08
EM1(SW)Nuke - NFO - ???

Those are the one's I know of, so those that I've not accounted for please post up and let us know who's gonna be what and when (and what for!) you ship out for Newport!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
FEB 17TH NSI .. I'm there.. I'm awaiting orders so I can re-enlist (for the first time ever WITHOUT an SRB)

EM1

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
EM1 why reenlist? Obviously not star, no srb... Should I be doing this?

As per the instruction you have to extend/reenlist to 6 year prior transferring.

"Obligated Service. Prior to execution of orders to NSI or BOOST, you must sign a 6‑year active service obligation. You can do this by either extending or reenlisting, as necessary."

I get to extend 2 years, back to 6 years.