• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

No Waiver Needed for Contacts

SQUIDutah

pilot
It took me about 3 weeks to get my results back. I have heard of daily results and monthly, so I guess you have to time it right (not during final four, or happy hour)

UMichfly

pilot
None
I submitted mine about 2 months ago (err...resubmitted it after they lost my entire physical first time around :icon_rage) and I still haven't heard back. Given that I commission in 2 weeks and report to P-Cola a month later...I'm expecting to find out probably halfway through primary. :D

guim13

I was in a contact waiver program the end of last year, and they nixed it. They also did not grandfather people in. The only people who were safe were people who had already signed papers.

SQUIDutah

pilot
I was in a contact waiver program the end of last year, and they nixed it. They also did not grandfather people in. The only people who were safe were people who had already signed papers.

I hadn't signed papers, but still got it as for March 2007. Am I lucky, told wrong, or are they just playing with me... time will tell

UMichfly

pilot
None
I officially got the boot from SNA today and got redesignated as an SNFO because the new contact policy ONLY APPLIES TO CURRENTLY WINGED AVIATORS. For anyone else who's counting on getting by with contacts, if your vision is less than 20/100, might want to look into PRK.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
I officially got the boot from SNA today and got redesignated as an SNFO because the new contact policy ONLY APPLIES TO CURRENTLY WINGED AVIATORS. For anyone else who's counting on getting by with contacts, if your vision is less than 20/100, might want to look into PRK.

welcome to da club!!!!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Threadjack, but has anyone waited up to 4-5 months for their NOMI waivers to come back with results?

NOMI can take forever...trust me.

I gave them all my PRK related paperwork in October of my senior year when I had my comissioning/flight physical. They didnt fully clear me until the THE DAY BEFORE I GOT COMMISSIONED in May. Why did this happen? Who the F knows....

Patience, but check up on it.