• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

no calculator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

this might be stupid buuuuuuuut, i could have sworn u were able to use a calculator for ASTB and then i read somewhere u cant use a calculator on the ASTB so whats the deal...is it yes or no?
eyebrows_125.gif

cessnajet1h

Hey zugget
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Sorry to break it like this..........so practice, you will be fine

navsup

BDCP Supply
personally i was shocked when i got to the recruiters office to take the flight apptitude test to obtain my oar. I actually had started the math test and had about 5 questions done when he came back to the test room to tell me that he had just read that I couldn't use it. i am just one of those young kids who hasn't ever performed a math problem without a calculator. but honestly the math problems on my test seemed much easier than those in my arco book, so I didnt really need it.

CandKyMarine

If you can't do the math section without a calculator, then God help the school system. The problems are basically akin to Jr. High pre-algebra.

jonas

Sorry zuggerat no calculator. The math in quite easy. You don't even need to bring your own pencil or watch. Everything is provided, well in Jacksonville District.

All you need to past the test in the ASTB gouge! NO CRAMPY ARCO.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
You think that the ASTB is bad without a calculator, Try taking the MCAT without one. The only problem that I've found with the ARCO books is that some of the answers aren't right.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.