• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NK Military Propaganda

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
not a political thread......don't turn this into one. Let's all just enjoy the pointing and laughing.

I think this would make for a great video for a hazing PME.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Holy awesome. Highlights:

KJI on a white steed.
Guy flexing abs to resist being cut by machete.
Anti-tank dogs

jtmedli

pilot
Yeah if we ever attack NK with flaming pullup bars, machettes, or empty glass coke bottles then they will be PREPARED!!!

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
North Korean Army: Scream all that you can scream.

I liked Dear Leader on that white steed too, that was pretty funny.

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
John Leong used to host a full contact gung fu tournament/exhibition at the Seattle arena every year--I'm not sure if he's still doing it. He has his students break two 3oo pound slabs of cement on his back with a sledgehammer while resting his throat on a sword tip. And he brings the best from Hong Kong--they do rolls over double swords and forms with flaming swords. Pretty amazing stuff--:eek:

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Well, when they show those guys stopping bullets with their bare hands (or bear hands, maybe they have some genetic program there to give their soldiers bear hands), then I'll be impressed.

It's actually a pretty cool video I think. Beats any AF recruiting video i've seen.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Well, when they show those guys stopping bullets with their bare hands (or bear hands, maybe they have some genetic program there to give their soldiers bear hands), then I'll be impressed.

It's actually a pretty cool video I think. Beats any AF recruiting video i've seen.

Well there were those Marine commercials when the guy climbs the outrageous rock formation and fights the dragon. :)

Edit- and the SNL Navy recruiting parodies with guys scrubbing toilets and chipping paint. Wait, those weren't cool at all!

Carlos Caliente

None
The action man on the far right at 1:57 failed to break his bricks!
What kind of ghetto NK propaganda is this? This is not the quality entertainment I expect from a nation of batshit insane automatons.
Props for the zipline shooter though. That is cool and a very practical skill.

Lawman

None
The action man on the far right at 1:57 failed to break his bricks!
What kind of ghetto NK propaganda is this? This is not the quality entertainment I expect from a nation of batshit insane automatons.
Props for the zipline shooter though. That is cool and a very practical skill.

No doubt he was taken out back behind the bunker and shot...

Pretty amazing ability to breed super soldiers out of a country where the people eat grass and tree bark to survive.