• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Night Vision Pen

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Out of curiosity, roughly how many total have you sold? If you don't mind my asking.

Just over 400 if you include ones that I sell to a few resellers that are now set up. I don't have the exact numbers right in front of me. Over half of this total has been sold in the last six months.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
With the end of the fiscal year approaching, Night Vision Pen has both the inventory and the proper credit card processing to take squadron orders. Make sure you bring it up at your next AOM!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Been using the NVP for about a month now. The size took some getting used to- it was a little big at first (that's what she said). But it really is a great tool- the lights in the T-45 are mediocre at best and this makes using my kneeboard cards much easier.

FTR I'm a lefty and haven't had a problem with the button or clip location.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
Thanks for the review Swanee!

MyGoFlight, Night Vision Pen's largest reseller, has a booth at the upcoming AOPA Summit in Hartford from 22-24 SEP. A Night Vision Pen rep will be there to answer any questions on 23 and 24 SEP.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
This is the last week of the fiscal year. Get your MCOs to put their orders in before they have to turn their funds back in!

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
I apologize in advance if this info has already been given out, but I didn't want to read all 6 pages.

Do you have any plans to make a 2 (or more) color version? The color function would be for daytime use but having one pen do both would be cool.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
A second version of the pen is in the beginning stages of planning, but is still a long way away from being fully developed so all ideas are welcome.

NightVisionPen

In transition
pilot
I will be out of the office drilling in Fallon for the next couple of weeks. The website will still take orders and shipments will resume on 23 Jan.

MasterBates

I will be out of the office drilling in Fallon for the next couple of weeks. The website will still take orders and shipments will resume on 23 Jan.

Jump the Hummer for me. Especially if the CO or XO is on board. (my squadron is in Fallon, I'm on terminal leave)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

draad

I just received my pen and love it with the exception of the lanyard length. Do you have any other lengths available (say 10-12 inches?).