• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NGA Military Reserve Program

sole3268

Came across this on the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) website. Anyone familiar with the program?

I have been looking into the Navy Reserves - Intell DIRCOM program when I came across it.

Thanks.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Came across this on the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) website. Anyone familiar with the program?

I have been looking into the Navy Reserves - Intell DIRCOM program when I came across it.

Thanks.

Reservists are attached to NGA to drill or for mobilizations. The 'program' is probably just some POC's and info for reservists interested in affiliating/drilling with NGA.

All DoD intel agencies have reservists affiliated with them, both drilling and mobilized. You have to get in the reserves first though.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
All DoD intel agencies have reservists affiliated with them, both drilling and mobilized. You have to get in the reserves first though.

If there are any interested O or E Info warfare or qualified others I have a POC for a significant amount of ADSW special work at Ft Meade. Drop me an e-mail/PM and we can discuss on the high side.

EngineerGirl25

I am currently a 12Y-Geospatial Engineer in Active Duty Army. I'm ETS'ing next year and I'm interested in finding out information about the NGA Reserves. Can you help me at all? Or at least point me in the right direction of someone who could. Thanks! Have a great day.

"It is only by doing things others have not that one can advance."
- General George S. Patton, Jr