• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
well, it just means that we have two teams to deal with this season. fyi for all those in div 2 and not in 2a the teams are still there, you just have to work with them

Um, yeah, about team 2 (NOT 2A)....I deleted all players on the teams and locked everyone out......so much for that theory. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No idea...at this point, we continue on and if the guys that missed the bus want to join, they can, but they get the leftover scraps for players. I will not do another draft.

-ea6bflyr ;)

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
The hell with it, they should have paid attention and signed up.

Some of us were in the midst of an overseas PCS and were relying on a reliable autodraft...

It's cool though. This wasn't the only league I have going.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
We were tied going into last night. I woke up this morning and checked it and I couldn't belive it. I feel like the Titans comming up one yard short in the Super Bowl. You can use this as a bullet on your next fitrep,

AirWarriors Fantasy Football Champion

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
We were tied going into last night. I woke up this morning and checked it and I couldn't belive it. I feel like the Titans comming up one yard short in the Super Bowl. You can use this as a bullet on your next fitrep,

AirWarriors Fantasy Football Champion

Yo Cheddah..let me hold 5 g's thanks dawg.

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
Pill_Hacker said:
Brett Favre will be a Viking today. He took off for St. Paul.

Now the league will have one geriatric QB and one dog killer QB. I wonder if Vick dropped the soap as frequently as he fumbled the football?

MasterBates

Favre should have just retired when he was a legendary franchise player.

Now, he's going to become like a Roger Clemens.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
So sick of hearing about Brett Favre.

He's like the drunk girl at a party who is a nothing but a giant tease but never puts out, and then when it finally looks like she'll give you a chance, shes too hammered and i'm not interested anymore and I find another trick ass.

That made more sense in my head when I wrote it. I just woke up I dont care.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
Favre should have just retired when he was a legendary franchise player.

Now, he's going to become like a Roger Clemens.

I don't know, it could be tough to match Roger Clemens downward spiral after retirement. Brett Favre hasn't had to testify in front of a grand jury (I'm sure MLB is working on making this mandatory for all retirees) or been accused of taking performance enhancing drugs (also MLB standard). I think Favre did go a few rounds with prescription painkillers a few years ago but I forgot the details on that one.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I'm definately interested in administering an AW's Fantasy League..... any takers??
The draft logistics are a little tricky though when you have people in a league all over the country, unless you go with a site with an auto draft function. The Yahoo AW League was pathetic last year....mainly just the Yahoo fantasy. If we reprise it this year, I'd like to go with ESPN.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I'll play if you guys don't mind me sucking. I've never played before and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be an epic fail.