• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Mexico or Arizona BDCP'ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino93

I was wondering if anyone on this site is from New Mexico or Arizona and going through the BDCP. I am about two semesters away from being able to apply, although I do have questions tat someone from my area would be able to answer. When you do PRT and DEP meetings do we have to go to Phoenix? Well hope to be able to chat with people from my area.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I work at the NRD in Phoenix. You will not have to go to Phoenix for meetings. Check out the topic on OCS/BDCP indoc&training. PM or email me with questions. Hope some of our guys roger up here.

dino93

Wink:
Glad to see another person from the southwest on here. That is great that we don't have to go to Phoenix. I live in Farmington NM and the drive alone would be a killer. I will definatley be contacting ya with questions since you work at NRD :) Are there many BDCP from this region?

dino93

Man Wink, I read the topic on ocs/bdcp and it makes me glad that I am in the AZ, NM region. Sounds like this NRD will be ok. So the BDCP candidates get to do rifle qualifications? That sounds great...

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Working on it. Stand by. Fire away w/ the questions. I'll be out of town the next few days. Going to the USNA for my nephew's induction.

Rob_ERAU

I'm going to school at Embry-Riddle in Prescott, AZ and will be applying for the BDCP in about a month. Good Luck dino with school and stuff. Wink, I will be going down to Phoenix Aug. 14 to take the ASTB. Do you work in the Navy office? The officer in charge, I guess is Lt. Walker, you know him? Anyways, I'm kind of nervous about this ASTB and hoping all goes well. I've been trying to study the gouge from the site. We'll see how it goes.

Robby Volack

Status
Not open for further replies.