• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Member / question

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil dog's bro

Hello everyone,

My name is david and I am new here. Mr brother Edric is stationed at PNAS and has been there since August. Hurricane Ivan destroyed about 90% of the base, and my is just now starting to class up.

Which leads me to my question.

What exactly does "class up" mean and entail.
My brother is going to classes from around 4pm to midnight.
Is this to see if he is capable of the MOS that he signed up for?

Anyone who can help me understand this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would ask my brother,but he just can't call as much as he could prior to his X-mas vacation.

Thank you
David

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
devil dog's bro said:
Hello everyone,

My name is david and I am new here. Mr brother Edric is stationed at PNAS and has been there since August. Hurricane Ivan destroyed about 90% of the base, and my is just now starting to class up.

Which leads me to my question.

What exactly does "class up" mean and entail.
My brother is going to classes from around 4pm to midnight.
Is this to see if he is capable of the MOS that he signed up for?

Anyone who can help me understand this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would ask my brother,but he just can't call as much as he could prior to his X-mas vacation.

Thank you
David

The term "class-up" means he's starting school. Like, say you have a school that starts a new class every week... well, if you start school next week, you "class-up" next week. Make sense?

By the way... say PNAS as a two syllaball word.... oh man that's funny. (Yes, I'm tired)

Status
Not open for further replies.