• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Guy!

DixieTexian

Hey, y'all. I am currently trying to get accepted for PLC-C this summer with an air contract. This site has been a great source of information for me, and I figured it was about time I registered. So here I am.

Trev82

pilot
Welcome aboard, if you have any questions whatsoever about OCS or TBS let me know...however i didn't do plc so if thats the route you take i may not be of much help. Good luck tho!

DixieTexian

SemperFly:

My pft isn't up to par yet, but it is coming along pretty well.

Trev:

I am going to the PLC combined. I could be wrong, but I wass assuming it was pretty much the same thing as OCC, but for folks who still have a semester or two left of college.

mxracer19

Hanging out in K-Vegas.
Pretty much correct for the most part. It's Jr's and Sr's rolled into 10 weeks. A friend of mine went that route; He said it's easier knowing you don't have to come back next summer for another 6 weeks. However, get yourself prepared, and take precautions to prevent injury (shin splints, stress fractures, etc.). I'll be going to Jr's 1st inc. this summer, good luck.

SemperFlyMarine

The CRF's Worst Nightmare
Both have their advantages...6 weekers have more time to learn the stuff (12 weeks total plus the year in between), but 10 weekers have a little slower pace (from my experience), and get it all out of the way. But then again, they get the whole of the Quantico summer experience, so it's a trade off. If I had to redo it though, I would have chosen the 10 week course no doubt though. Learn the chain of command and your general orders before you go, it'll help you out. Trust me.