• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

new gun

xmid

pilot
Contributor
How do the P9's shoot? I've always wanted one, and never even been able to fire one. The class III guys say that they are music to the ears with a suppressor.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Very nice A4s.

I checked out a GP-100 in the store today and i LOVE the grip. Still trying to decide between the 4" and 6" though. Luckily they had both so I could compare. Gonna try the 4" at a shooting range later this week. (they dont have the 6":().

pretty sure im gonna go SS either way though. ($499)

-jP

When you test it out, make sure you shoot both .38 Special loads and some hot .357 Magnum if you can. Just to get a feel for both ends of the spectrum.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'd love to have one of the HUGE Pythons, but I can never find one around here for a decent price. How much did you pay for that one, A4s?
I know that you "know" firearms, but do you mean KING COBRA or ANACONDA ??? Kind of a Python on steroids ?? Pythons are not really "huge", in my opinion. Bad Freudian imagery, in any case. :eek:

Anyway ... $850 including freight. A really, really good deal for a "mint" piece. No box or paperwork and the original grips are gone somewhere over the rainbow, Dorothy .... otherwise --- $1200 or so. I have a pair of original grips, so check that box off.

LA Guns -- yes, that LA ... right on Sunset Strip, Kookie, lend me your comb -- was the dealer. Good guys on the phone --- don't know about their overall stock, but this piece was nice and the price was right. The Python was being sold because it was not "California compliant" ... meaning Colt will not pay for "safety checks" for out of production revolvers. Thank you "Vietnam Vet" Gray Davis, recalled former Governor, for that little piece of legislation.

The Python, being in Hollywood and sold on the Strip ... probably belonged to a movie star .... that's what I'm going to go with .... :)

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
By huge Python I meant one of the really long-barreled ones. I think they made them in longer models than the one you have pictured, or am I thinking of something else? :confused: