• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New GI Joe Movie

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
My daughter went to the new G.I. Joe movie with her boyfriend. Her review of the movie:

Pew pew pew FREEEDDDOOMMM pew pew pew evil villain! Mwahahaha pew pew pew pew OH NO DEATH pew pew pew look at dem bad asses pew pew pew GASP COBRA shing pew shing shing NINJAS AND MOUNTAINS pew pew BOOOOOOMMM nuclear summit surprise! BAM pew pew pew pew ‘Murica.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My daughter went to the new G.I. Joe movie with her boyfriend. Her review of the movie:
......BAM pew pew pew pew ‘Murica.
An extremely cogent and informational analysis of the G. I. Joe movie extravaganza. It certainly was a major factor in my decision whether or not, to see this film. Thanks HAL!:eek:
G.I. JOE.jpg
BzB:cool:

Treetop Flyer

pilot
b9vfl4b63qj9hx8xexe70wpeo1_r1_500.jpg

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot

Pew pew pew FREEEDDDOOMMM pew pew pew evil villain! Mwahahaha pew pew pew pew OH NO DEATH pew pew pew look at dem bad asses pew pew pew GASP COBRA shing pew shing shing NINJAS AND MOUNTAINS pew pew BOOOOOOMMM nuclear summit surprise! BAM pew pew pew pew ‘Murica.

If you're daughter is looking for a job, I hear there's a movie critic spot that opened up in Chicago recently. Her character and plot analysis was pretty spot on from what I've heard.

The Transformers movies pretty much wrecked that childhood cartoon for me. That's how bad they were. These GI Joe movies are so different that I really don't even see the similarity to the cartoon I watched every Saturday at 0600. They are bad though.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
The Transformers movies pretty much wrecked that childhood cartoon for me. That's how bad they were. These GI Joe movies are so different that I really don't even see the similarity to the cartoon I watched every Saturday at 0600. They are bad though.
Have you gone back and tried to rewatch an episode of Transformers? I was an unabashed Transformers FREAK...and I can't watch the show. It's no surprise I have ADD after watching that show and others like it!

Still, robots that transform into everyday things...fucking cool.