• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New ASTB & ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyboyfauds

I got nothin
Hey everyone,
I am new to this forum and to give you a little background, I am trying to get ready for OCS and the entire application process. I have taken the ASTB already and got a 6/8/5/50 but obviously need to bring that up since everything is so competitive right now. 23 years old, got a BS in Aeronautical Science from ERAU (3.0 gpa - i know that is kinda low) and all flight ratings including my CFI and 300 hours. I am just curious, since I have to take the test again, does anyone have a new gouge on that new ASTB since it is a different format. I realize it is the same concepts, I am just looking to get an advantage. Also, I am hearing that there is no need for pilots now. And one more quick question, how much of the test scores and gpa go into determining whether or not you will make it?
Thanks guys.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
If you look in the ASTB section of this site you should find all the info you need. There is an excellent layout by EA6Bflyr that lays out how everything is tabulated in the NROTC SNA stats thread. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.