• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEW ASTB Overview

RickyRodriguez

Thanks and Go Gators...

well i am a law school grad but i need to pass the Florida Bar...talk about a pain in the ass exam hahah...so that means i cant do JaG...unless i want to wait and i dont really wanna do that...but u never know...JAG Is very hard to get into...so

i was really interested in Intelligence...so that is my first choice...however, today i was talking randomly to my mom bout her dad and grandfather...and although they were in Spain's Army...i found out my grandfather was a lieutenant in SUPPLY CORPS and his dad was a General...

point is i started thinking that i would Apply also for SUPPLY CORPS...
cuz i guess its in the family blood lol haha

but if anyone knows anything about that please let me know...

If anyone really also knows how long this process takes, i would greatfully appreciate it...

Your Brother in Freedom
God bless USA,

RICKY
Miami

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks and Go Gators...

well i am a law school grad but i need to pass the Florida Bar...talk about a pain in the ass exam hahah...so that means i cant do JaG...unless i want to wait and i dont really wanna do that...but u never know...JAG Is very hard to get into...so

i was really interested in Intelligence...so that is my first choice...however, today i was talking randomly to my mom bout her dad and grandfather...and although they were in Spain's Army...i found out my grandfather was a lieutenant in SUPPLY CORPS and his dad was a General...

If anyone really also knows how long this process takes, i would greatfully appreciate it...

Your Brother in Freedom
God bless USA,

RICKY
Miami
You have got to be kidding

Reactions: Tom

GaugeNeeded

Carolina MAGTF
Thanks and Go Gators...

Your Brother in Freedom
God bless USA,

RICKY
Miami

Thats the funniest $hit I've read in a long time. Is this for real? Does anybody know whether or not MB posted it as a joke?

SemperGumby

Goob83,
Thanks for posting the updated link, I've been looking for a consolidation of all that material for months.

Does anyone out there know how open the Navy is for AMDO's? I'm a prior enlisted AT and I'm shooting for an officers slot. Thanks again.

red_ryder

None
I just wanted to thank you all for your great advice. I studied with the ARCO book and the marine gouge, and looked up Aviation and Nautical info with that FAA handbook and the internet, and I got really good scores when I took it this morning. You guys are awesome!

-=red

wonderwoman

ASTB Prep

My husband is preparing for the ASTB test and has the current study guide. Can you share any other study material that would be beneficial?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hardest part about the test is that it is timed. So I'd recommend that he practices the practice test with a time limit. Good luck to him.

-ea6bflyr ;)

becster

Help!

So I need some serious help. I have been studying for this test for over 6 months now. I took it about two weeks ago, scored a 5/5/6 and have to retake it so I can be competitive for a flight contract. My problem comes in the aviation and mechanical questions. They seem to be completely arbitrary and since I have no mechanical or aviation background, are very difficult. I have basically memorized the ARCO books, Cliffnotes, all of the gouges I have found in these threads, and some other test prep stuff I found through Google. Any more ideas or am I a lost cause?

:confused::confused::confused:

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
Jeppensen Private Pilot
Take a private pilot ground school from some part 141 school
Study, study, study