• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Wives & Families Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kismet423

This site is for wives, girlfriends, fiances...with a loved one in any branch of service. It is a wonderful place for those seeking support and advice regarding military life. Come check it out!

http://www.msnusers.com/NavyWivesandFamilies

The site requires you to fill out an application, as it has been changed to private status. The manager said to write "Karianne" on the application and you will be accepted.

-Karianne

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Karianne - I just realized that you are one of the ladies that filled me in on what to expect over on Navy Wives and Families back when my boyfriend first found out he was accepted. You gave me some great insight and advice back in August. Thank you!

I love that site. :)

kismet423

Kathy, small world isn't it? Yes, I have read your posts as well! I just wanted to thank you so much for your kind words, as you never really know if what you say helps. I am glad you found the site and support you need.
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.