• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy vs Air Force

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Old bastard? Maybe thats something you'd say in the presence of your friends at school, but I'm not sure you've earned that privilege here. Air Force or not, a retired service member deserves respect and referring to someone as an "old bastard" certainly doesn't do that.

Lighten up Francis and don't be gay in God's house.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Air Force or not, a retired service member deserves respect and referring to someone as an "old bastard" certainly doesn't do that.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!

True JOPA bylaws demand that you refer to him as O.B.:D

...or Oscar Bravo if your feeling especially "tactical".

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Old bastard? Maybe thats something you'd say in the presence of your friends at school, but I'm not sure you've earned that privilege here. Air Force or not, a retired service member deserves respect and referring to someone as an "old bastard" certainly doesn't do that.

At first I though you were gonna be gay and tell him he spelled it wrong, but then you went and did something way lamer. When I retire, I will be proud to know people are calling me an old bastard (aka o.b.).

Air Squire

Live Free or Die
When I retire, I will be proud to know people are calling me an old bastard (aka o.b.).

Amen to that! Sorry, Ryan_Cunningham, for your misunderstanding of how I intended the term old bastard to be taken. I'm in full agreement with jg5343 and look forward to someday being known as "the O.B. down the street."

HuggyU2

None
Squire,
Sounds like you've got the right attitude, and will make this rivalry a good time. Enjoy.
Being a Navy ROTC type, you could always figure some way to make fun of USAF scarves,.. or "ascots", in Navy-speak. Being an old fighter guy, he probably wore one.