• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Back on stated topic - my NOSC CO is an avowed vax denier, and anticipated DFC in November/December.

that’s certainly a decision.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
My squadron’s co has put out numerous pleas/threats about the vax deadline that imply there are some holdouts. Should be interesting to see how little our readiness is affected

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Back on stated topic - my NOSC CO is an avowed vax denier, and anticipated DFC in November/December.

that’s certainly a decision.
My CO, relieved of Command and forced to retire Dec. 1 after 30+ yrs of commissioned service. He definitely let leadership know his stance on the topic .

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not lost on me that the Venn diagram of anti-vaxers anti-vax mandate people on this site and the basket of usual suspect career malcontents is very closely aligned. Quite a few interesting conclusions to be drawn from that.

(Edited to foster inclusivity)

Last edited:

Treetop Flyer

pilot
It's not lost on me that the Venn diagram of anti-vaxers on this site and the basket of usual suspect career malcontents is very closely aligned. Quite a few interesting conclusions to be drawn from that.
It’s not lost on me that the people patting each other on the back for lying to get extra extra vaccinated are applauding careers ending for a choice that has no impact on them whatsoever.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
It's not lost on me that the Venn diagram of anti-vaxers on this site and the basket of usual suspect career malcontents is very closely aligned. Quite a few interesting conclusions to be drawn from that.

Care to elaborate. I haven't said or implied I was anti-vax.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
It’s not lost on me that the people patting each other on the back for lying to get extra extra vaccinated are applauding careers ending for a choice that has no impact on them whatsoever.
You seem to have a large amount of anger and frustration brewing over this entire topic...

Mirage

pilot
Definitely not referring to you. ;)
Please do tell, who are you referring to? I haven't seen anyone except maybe 1 person on here indicate they are antivax altogether. Or is this just another thing you said without really thinking about it?

I believe what you routinely read on here is a contingent of people who argue for personal freedom, vs a contingent who argue against it. Most everyone, if not everyone, in the pro-freedom group have gotten the vax.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please do tell, who are you referring to? I haven't seen anyone except maybe 1 person on here indicate they are antivax altogether. Or is this just another thing you said without really thinking about it?

I believe what you routinely read on here is a contingent of people who argue for personal freedom, vs a contingent who argue against it. Most everyone, if not everyone, in the pro-freedom group have gotten the vax.
Oh, don't worry. I'm definitely not talking about you. I don't know why you would even think that.

Mirage

pilot
Oh, don't worry. I'm definitely not talking about you. I don't know why you would even think that.
Oh I didn't think that. Because I've told you that I took the vax... So it would make no sense to call me anti-vax. And so have the rest of the contingent that I think you're referring to. Hence my confusion about your accusation that makes no sense. Par for the course though, I suppose.