• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thread creep…how about we get back on topic (Navy Reserve COVID Vaccinations by October).
??

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’ll need just a little more concrete evidence to take your about their quackery onboard.
Oh, I can see you thought we were having a debate again. I’m just admiring the picture you’re painting. Quite fascinating. By all means, please continue.

SlickAg

pilot
Oh, I can see you thought we were having a debate again. I’m just admiring the picture you’re painting. Quite fascinating. By all means, please continue.
I’d love to elaborate but I’d hate for your other super mod brother to get mad at me for not getting the thread back on track. (I guess he didn’t realize that the thread title is expired so it doesn’t really matter anymore, but I digress.)

Pretty funny about your calling one of the CDC’s experts a quack, though.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
We certainly will . But I'd offer the fact that 80% of Americans over the age of 18 have at least one dose is a leading indicator as to scope of impacts.
They why are we still wearing masks? Why are vaccinated people still testing positive and spreading the virus to others? Why are employers pushing vaccines if 80% still doesn’t halt the spread?

Lot of holes in the pro-mRNA shot logic barrel here, dude.

Pags

N/A
pilot
They why are we still wearing masks? Why are vaccinated people still testing positive and spreading the virus to others? Why are employers pushing vaccines if 80% still doesn’t halt the spread?

Lot of holes in the pro-mRNA shot logic barrel here, dude.
That's not what I was arguing with my post nor what we've been discussing. But thanks for the unrelated tangent of pandemic vitriol.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brother, it is related.
Dennis Hopper VO: “Can’t you see? It’s all related, man” I’m waiting for you to tie this into your UFO obsession. The things you’ve convinced your self are true. Just fascinating.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Not sure about you all, but I just got my third shot today ?
I've been asking for my booster too. They've ordered more here in Fallon - hopefully here next week.
I got it last week. Told the local CVS website that I worked at a supermarket so it let me schedule. The lady actually doing the shots didn't care that I was military / under 65.

*Original dose was in Jan so I'm early wrt the CDC's roll out plan, and the Pac Force medical officer told me back then that the shot is only proven for 3 mo but 'we think it'll be good for 6-12.'

taxi1

pilot
I got a tetanus shot (doctor's office), then a flu shot and booster (CVS) the same day. I "boosted" as a health care provider, but they didn't care. Just getting shots into arms, plenty available. I went on line at 9:00 AM to see if they had them, and scheduled for 9:30 because it took that long to drive there.