• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilot, 77, on life support after assault at airport

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
What scum. Maybe a local Seal Team needs some extra OJT

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Apparently, friends and family have told him that he served in the Navy as a carrier pilot and catapult officer during the 1960s.

Same age/era as BusyBee, but don't recognize the name. Beings how he's in the Oceana area, was probably an AirLant type (I was AirPac only). Lately, I have figured that if I was about to be assaulted by young hoods... I'd try to warn them that their friends, family & trial judge would not be impressed with their beating on a 77-yr. old, disabled Veteran.:(

Prayers for his speedy & complete recovery.
BzB

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Same age/era as BusyBee, but don't recognize the name. Beings how he's in the Oceana area, was probably an AirLant type (I was AirPac only). Lately, I have figured that if I was about to be assaulted by young hoods... I'd try to warn them that their friends, family & trial judge would not be impressed with their beating on a 77-yr. old, disabled Veteran.:(

Prayers for his speedy & complete recovery.
BzB

The people who listen to that kind of reason don't beat up old folks... or anyone for that matter.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
There's a retired WO on my hunting board that is good friends with this gent and hunts with him on that property. He reported that at least one of the punks has called and is turning himself in. You know they're local and won't be able to keep their mouths shut and someone knows who they are.

Let's hope the vic recovers and the perps get what's coming to them.

blackbart22

pilot
There was a guy by that name on my '61 Guppy Det, but he was an NFO and after two night ditchings in six weeks, turned in his wings.