• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Operations Concept 2010 "Morale Patch"

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I can't believe the Navy has bought into climate change. Everything else I can believe.

I can believe it, but I hope the mention of it is just a CYA hat tip to enviromentalists (sic).

Yeah, why buy into science? What has it ever done for us?

We'll see how happy your song is when the robots take over.

Climate change is a fact. The cause of which is debatable. We are living at the end of an ice age, glaciers are going to melt. They'll come back again when the next ice age comes around. That's how the cycle works. It's over simplified, I know. But I'm an Army guy, and I like to follow the philosophy of KISS.

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

I'm buying acreage in Alaska to grow oranges.... Science is on the side of my business plan.

You assholes are ruining a great thread about a great morale patch with petty, useless bickering....I must be on AW's again...

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
You assholes are ruining a great thread about a great morale patch with petty, useless bickering....I must be on AW's again...

Back to it then....

for those of you that want a shit magnet patch of your very own hit this url. (I got the last Arid colored one but google finds lots of other sources) Check out their other patches as well. I had to grab one of the immediate action drill patches

http://www.skdtac.com/MSM_Patch_Shit_Magnet_p/msm.122.htm

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor