• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike172

GO NAVY
Is there a application for OCS like there is for the NROTC scolarship, online. Or is it contact an OSO? Just curious. Thanks.

Is there an OCS website like there is for Marine OCS, cant seem to find it.

Kycntryboy

pilot
mike172 said:
Is there a application for OCS like there is for the NROTC scolarship, online. Or is it contact an OSO? Just curious. Thanks.

Is there an OCS website like there is for Marine OCS, cant seem to find it.
I doubt if there would be one online because there is a lot of stuff that you have to do with your recruiter that you can't do online (ex. take ASTB, PRT, coordinate Meps and EPSQ), its would cut done on the hassle, they could email you the paperwork as they did for me.
Any question that you would have Marine OCS I'm sure there are plenty of guys on this website that would/could answer you question.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No and No. The best you can do for an OCS app is that your recruiter will email you most the paperwork or give it to you on a disk. Still has to be filled out and eventually printed to hard copy.

mike172

GO NAVY
Can you be guaranted an aviation slot before OCS, or is it when you choose your mos you jsut have to get lucky.

Geese

You guys are dangerous.
There's an application form online, that's how I sent my application to the officer programs recruiting office.

Of course just filling this out does you no good, you have to go talk with someone about the officer programs, take the ASTB, get interviewed, etc...

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
mike172 said:
Can you be guaranted an aviation slot before OCS, or is it when you choose your mos you jsut have to get lucky.

You apply for specific programs and are selected for that training with the offer of OCS. In other words you select for Intel, pilot, etc and then go to OCS and on commissioning attend training for the program you were selected for.

Status
Not open for further replies.