• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS slideshow

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wonder how many AW members are in this slideshow....

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
That was the class I indoc'd. I'm 06-07 here.

J

edit: I saw myself a few times in the outpost stuff.

nugget81

pilot
My roommate at OCS made that slide show. Many pics were from my camera. I had no idea it was on the web...cool.

tiger84

LT
pilot
so are cameras allowed?

Most people in my class with cameras kept them in their cars until we were well into OCS. You could probably get a way with having one after the first few weeks, but the first time you leave your locker unsecured and get hurricaned it's bye bye camera.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
so how did all those shots get taken during hell week and so forth??

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
My dad sent me a camera in the mail. The DI's took it and took some pictures for me. But I had to pay the price and I didn't get it back until the end of OCS. I was class 14-01.

Before I went off to OCS I was required to watch a video about OCS. It was kind of a cheesy movie but I was able to obtain a copy of it. However I have since lost it. Does anyone by chance have a copy of the video?

FUPaladin

couldabeen
Before I went off to OCS I was required to watch a video about OCS. It was kind of a cheesy movie but I was able to obtain a copy of it. However I have since lost it. Does anyone by chance have a copy of the video?

I watched that fine piece of filmmaking as well, but I returned it to my recruiter after I was done with it. Someone should really just upload it to youtube or something, because it seems like no one has a VCR anymore.