• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy LT LDO murdered in Norfolk

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Gang initiation perhaps.
:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage"Gang initiation" is about the most ridiculous reason to kill someone. First of all, if you are in a gang, you are a fvcking pu$sy. That is right, I am yelling, fvcking pu$sy. I don't care about some hoodlum's inner-city, "deprived" as$ trying to use the excuse that "oh boo hoo I have to join a gang to survive on the streets."

The killing was selfish, and I would love to be on the jury of that SOB who snuffed out a Great America, took someone's father, brother, husband, and friend. Death penalty gets my vote on this one.:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage end rant.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Can we keep the speculation to a minimum on this one, let the pros do their job?

My condolences to the family and friends.
My rant is for people who kill for gang initiation. My statement on being on the jury of a cold-blooded killer stands.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Lt. Cox enlisted at the age of 17 and worked extremely hard to step up through the ranks. He was a third class petty officer when I first met him. He came from a background that few of us can imagine and even fewer overcome. He used the opportunities in the military to obtain the education that would have otherwise been unavailable to him. As an enlisted man he was runner up for Sailor of the Year and was soon selected as a Chief Petty Officer at nearly the same time as he was selected as a Limited Duty Officer. He delayed accpeting the commission in order to serve in the honored ranks of Chief Petty Officers. Even as an LDO he continued his education, eventually earning his degree. He didn't use his rank to rule but rather as position to educate, train and mentor those that worked for him.

As his former father-in-law, Todd left this life with my admiration, gratitude for defending us all and a great deal of love in our hearts for someone we had the chance to share our lives with.

I'm very sorry for your loss. This is just terrible and he sounds like he was quite the upstanding gentleman. RIP LT Cox.