• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy bdcp

navybrat88

Can anybody provide more information on the BDCP program for Navy commissioning? I am going in no matter what, but I would like more information on the program in general I have talked to the recruiter and started some of my paperwork but I would like some more insight from anybody who gone through with it recently?

Also if anybody has any information on the SWO, Intel, and Supply communities that would be helpful to know. I would appreciate that info as well!

Thanks in advance!

m26

Contributor
1) Search
2) "I don't know what I'm getting into but I'm going to do it no matter what."

facepalm.jpg

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Click "HOME" up top, then "Best Threads." Start there.

SWCS242

SWO in-training
BDCP is awesome, I did it, You need to have at least 1 year of college left to be eligible.

Intel community is really hard to get into, SWO community really do eat their young and every single one of them is miserable and wish they would have either picked a different community or a different service. The SWOs that say they love their jobs are either liars or enjoy misery. Supply community does not eat their young, get 8 hrs of sleep every night and have big flat screen TVs in their offices.

Good Luck

Phoenix289

API- Whiting for Primary
I'm in BDCP for SNA, it is very awesome because I'm loaded compared to most college kids and I don't have to worry about finding a job now or on graduation. Not to mention I'm going to be a Naval Aviator. It's very competitive so I'll let you in on a major secret how I got selected.....I used the search function to find info before posting threads.