• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Pilot applications on hold?

Edge47

SNA PRO-REC Y
Just heard from my recruiter that Pilot applications might be on hold and he’ll probably know more next week. Has anyone else heard the same?

Probably due to the 1.5 year wait at Pensacola for API, multi month wait at primary and all the T45's falling apart.....

justwren

im a bird
they sent so many SNAs with a 1+ year wait on OHARP awaiting a spot for NIFE to start up as well as moving previous boards back and not giving those who PROREC-Y'd an OCS date to my knowledge

villo0692

Man some of y’all need to stop speculating if you don’t know what’s going on here in Pcola. Right now nobody has a year and a half wait, they’re moving SNAs really quickly lately, the most someone was told was like 12-13 months at some point, and the wait has significantly decreased. People who were sent back to OHARP are not “waiting for a spot to open” or any of that. They came here, got medically cleared, did water survival and physio week, and have a number on a waitlist along with everyone else who is also ready to go. The reason they were sent to OHARP, along with other positions (PSD for instance) is so they are doing something productive rather than just dicking around doing nothing while they wait, and all of them have a wait of approximately 6 months, if not less. Also, there is a wait in primary as they mentioned. Not sure how long, I’m not in Corpus nor Whiting Field. The T45s taking a shit only affects the jets pipeline

justwren

im a bird
Man some of y’all need to stop speculating if you don’t know what’s going on here in Pcola. Right now nobody has a year and a half wait, they’re moving SNAs really quickly lately, the most someone was told was like 12-13 months at some point, and the wait has significantly decreased. People who were sent back to OHARP are not “waiting for a spot to open” or any of that. They came here, got medically cleared, did water survival and physio week, and have a number on a waitlist along with everyone else who is also ready to go. The reason they were sent to OHARP, along with other positions (PSD for instance) is so they are doing something productive rather than just dicking around doing nothing while they wait, and all of them have a wait of approximately 6 months, if not less. Also, there is a wait in primary as they mentioned. Not sure how long, I’m not in Corpus nor Whiting Field. The T45s taking a shit only affects the jets pipeline
ah wasnt sure what the current wait was. last i heard about wait times here was august and then i stopped asking

Mouselovr

Contributor
To add, at its very peak, it was an 18 month wait. Then they started (very recently) making adjustments to the pipeline, thus speeding things up. Based on current numbers, they've cut the wait time by almost 1/3 ie that approx of 6 months