• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAL AVIATOR HEAVEN

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Cleared from present position is assumed, and no request is required.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Children & dependent relatives, may also be beamed at $5.95 each (Y700 p/head on orders to Japan).;):p
BzB
In NA heaven, there are no 'orders'. We just go where we want, when we want, & upon arrival are immediately granted basket leave, which doesn't expire until comfortably ensconced in new digs.:rolleyes:
BzB

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
You never lose contact due to malfunctioning equipment because your equipment doesn't break.

The Ready launches exist because you decide you want to fly at any moment.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
^^^

Runways? Where we're going, we don't need runways.

tumblr_ld622btrCQ1qb6ivx.gif

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well done. You have the "correct" Claudia Wells Back to the Future and not the Elizabeth Shue Back to the Future. Then again, it's tough to say no to 1989 Elizabeth Shue.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Well done. You have the "correct" Claudia Wells Back to the Future and not the Elizabeth Shue Back to the Future.

I'd forgotten about the actress swap in the sequels until just now, but nonetheless the picture just "looked" right :D

Then again, it's tough to say no to 1989 Elizabeth Shue.

If only I had a time machine...

brownshoe

Contributor
VA-44 hasn’t been decommissioned, Walt, Derf and I have just left the chow hall at Cecil heading back to our line at hangar 67 for night check. Oh… and Yuma dets and quals are still fun duty.:)

Sorry… forgot to mention that we still have Go Go dancers at the EM club and beer is still ten cents a can during Happy Hour. :D

robav8r

None
Contributor
There are no promotion boards - you wear whatever rank you feel is appropriate and carry out the duties commensurate with that rank. And there is no PQS, for anything. You're fully qualified, certified & designated for anything you want!