• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Academy Looking at Cruise Behavior

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
Don't get all hung up on the negatives...We do a lot of dumb sh*t at USNA, partly because of the resent press exposure with the rape cases, and partly because we have a lot more liberty/chances to get into trouble. The bulk of Mids still do take care of there own. This is just another case of one persons mistake leaving a bad impression of the whole batch.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No-Touch in SoCal?

That's the case in SD Co. From what I understand, you can't even slip a dollar to them in the "traditional" way - some kind of mandatory buffer zone, or some such non-sense. Honestly, with ROE like that, it's not even worth my while and I haven't gone here, but I will be in Vegas this weekend. :D

Brett

Intruder Driver

All Weather Attack
pilot
That's the case in SD Co. From what I understand, you can't even slip a dollar to them in the "traditional" way - some kind of mandatory buffer zone, or some such non-sense. Honestly, with ROE like that, it's not even worth my while and I haven't gone here, but I will be in Vegas this weekend. :D

Brett

go to Houston

KC130FE

Livin' the Life!

Brett

They used to get pretty friendly at Dreamgirls up on Convoy and Balboa.:D

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm surprised at some of your ROTC experiences. I know I can count on pretty much everyone in my battalion here to help me out in a bad situation. I can't count the number of times I have seen midshipmen here save other mid's asses.

On the other hand, if you do something stupid like pass out in a bad place, we will take you out of the situation, but not after taking pictures.

Lawman

None

Brett

I scanned this thread, and didnt keep up with any of the posts on this topic line and as soon as I read this I remembered the first time I was in Daytona at a strip club and half way into the dance was let known and encouraged by the girl to be hands on. That was a good day.

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
I'm surprised at some of your ROTC experiences. I know I can count on pretty much everyone in my battalion here to help me out in a bad situation. I can't count the number of times I have seen midshipmen here save other mid's asses.

On the other hand, if you do something stupid like pass out in a bad place, we will take you out of the situation, but not after taking pictures.

That's been my experience too. Maybe different seeing as how I'm of legal drinking age, and tend to bond more with other drinking-eligible people. There are a handful of kids in any unit, though, that are just there to get school paid for and have little aspirations about the Navy. Usually when like-minded people are in the same setting, some sort of fraternity will be enabled.