• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Academy Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigspy007

Anyone have any information or went to USNA by way of the Foundation....I was offered sponsorship by the Foundation to New Mexico Military Institute and I think I'm going to take it if I'm not offered a direct appointment. ( I have two nominations, but I have not gotten a tripled Quaified letter yet, but did recieve an invt to CVW....so I'm a little confused) But I'm just trying to collect information, because I have recieved appointments to Merchant Marine and West Point, but I'm leaning more towards Navy.

ghost

working, working, working ...
pilot
Take it w/o out thinking. I hate to break bad news, but you probably did not get in this year. Foundation scholarships usually go to people the admisissions board feels are strong canidates, but just miss the cutoff. I know several people that went through the foundation and a few that went to NMMI. People that went through are usually able to better handle the rigors of the academy.
ghost

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't think you have to be qualified in all 3 areas to go to the candidate weekend. I was only academically qualified last September when I was invited to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.