• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NASCC 15 min from gate, room(s) for rent in Oct.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Update:
*DirecTV has been ordered, getting the big package for 4 months (including the NFL package). New TV has been purchased; The xbox 360 will look sweet on it. Next up is getting the surround sound hooked up.
*One roommate confirmed (female, civilian, 25 y/o)
*One room still open! PM me if interested. Becomes available for move in on October 9th.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
He was busy looking for those pot-smoking hippie homos.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Once again I have a room available. PM for additional details.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Craig's List actually worked well for me. Found me a roommate in like 2 weeks or so. Granted, it was an SNA coming from API.

But you WILL be screening through WEIRDOs. In my case, I had to sift through random scams about some "chick" in Italy wanting to arrange something weird with her father paying (= some scam to get my account number or something weird) so I had to ignore those, and then the odd weirdo real person or some dude asking "You wouldn't mind if I was Bi, would you?..." :eek:

Other SNAs/NAs check CL, so I'm sure you'd get a few legit interested parties.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey gang, this room is once again available. As noted up at the top, the rent is $500 plus a share of the utilities. Both of the current occupants are instructors in VT-27, so this is not open to students in -27. All others please advise.

Edit: The place is located near Airline and Saratoga... tough to find still on Google Maps because the area is still relatively new.