• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Pensacola CO Fired

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Wow, now that's some SWO hate, right there.

MAYBE you should reserve judgment until the facts are out? CAPT Reavey was and is a good dude.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
MOD ALERT-

There is an ongoing investigation, and the Captain has only been temorarily relieved of duty at this point. In the interest of no one getting in trouble, please do not speculate on what he may or may not be being investigated for. The powers that be will issue a press release when all is said and done. We don't need reporters quoting AW as a source due to idle gossip. I'll kill this thread if necessary.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Wow, now that's some SWO hate, right there.

MAYBE you should reserve judgment until the facts are out? CAPT Reavey was and is a good dude.

Nowhere in my statement did I personally attack the Captain or show any "SWO hatred".

As such, with Nittany's MOD Alert I'm taking back my previous statement to start any/further speculation about this situation.