• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Lemoore (Hanford) - Looking for roommate

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
I'm moving into a 4 BR / 2 Bath 2100 sq. ft. house and will be ready for a roommate by February. The bedrooms are pretty spacious compared to many of the houses I've seen around here. It is a newly constructed house in Hanford, within about 2 miles of the mall and Wal-Mart. It is a 20 minute drive to the gate at the flight line. I have all the basic appliances. I'm asking $650/month plus split utilities. If you want to pay even less, I'm open to the idea of two roommates at $450 each.

If you're looking to live in Hanford, this is a pretty good deal compared with the local selection in apartments. I'm a first tour stick monkey in a Rhino squadron, so I'd be a good resource while you're going through the RAG.

I would prefer not to have pets in the house.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
I'll be moving into this house on 30 January. A potential roommate could move in anytime after that. I forgot to mention it has a 2-car garage (I only have one car). It's located on on the end of a little street, so there is almost no traffic going by. The living room is pretty ginormous.

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
As an update, I still have two bedrooms empty in my place. There is a sweet pool in the backyard. I'll be gone most of the time between now and July 2011, so the house won't be very busy. The place will be available for roommates until at least Sept. 2011, and possibly longer.