• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My recruiter stopped returning my calls, when to move up the COC?

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
I’ve been working with my local reserve officer recruiter over the last month on getting my CEC DCO application package together. She was responsive enough in the beginning, getting back to me within a day or two.

But, it’s been almost 10 days since I’ve heard from her. I’ve sent several Emails & voicemails that have gone unanswered. The last time she was going to be unavailable, she told me beforehand and had automatic replies set up on her Email.

The woman who answered the phone this morning at the NRD Atlanta headquarters suggested I speak to the division leader (when he gets in). Is it time to start chasing this up the chain?

BackOrdered

Contributor
I use to just "pop in" when I wanted an answer and the phone/email wasn't cutting it. Do that before you go over their head.

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
I use to just "pop in" when I wanted an answer and the phone/email wasn't cutting it. Do that before you go over their head.

Unfortunately, my recruiter’s office is on a military base (in the NOSC). That makes it hard to pop in.

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
She finally wrote back this morning…

Hopefully this ball will keep rolling.

RaginCajun

My first recruiter would go months without returning my calls, never really followed up on paperwork. I sent him everything he requested within 2 days of him asking and then he would never send new stuff for me. I got tired of it after he said that a board got cancelled (when it wasn't) so I simply stopped communicating with him and went to another recruiting district and started over.