• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My New Ride

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Mefesto said:
That movie sucked something fierce....

if you think it was an intellectual thriller, then yes

but on an action movie basis, it was entertaining

you want to tickle your brain, read a book, don't watch a movie

mattr

heh...

My soccer team go off to Austria to play in a tournament. We get to our hotel and the first thing one of my teammates does is take a sh!t. Well...after a few minutes or so the whole team smells this aweful **** smell on the floor of the hotel (the whole team was on the same floor, no1 elese was on it thankfully) and it turns out my friend took a steamy **** in the bidet thinking it was a toilette:eek:

So then he had to pick his **** up with some tissue and put it in the REAL toilette!

So, lesson of the day: don't take sh!ts in bidets:icon_tong

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.......Seriously though, anyone ever used one of those fancy Japanese toilets that squirt you in the tookus w/ warm water? Surprisingly pleasant and refreshing ....
Seriously ???? Wait until you-all are 50+ years old .... THEN we'll talk about the birds & bees & bidets ..... . Sometimes ..... I don't even go out of my room on a layover in Japan ..... :)